Who said you have to be a baby in order to use baby products? In fact, I myself love Johnson & Johnson’s “no more tears” formula of baby body wash. I find that my sensitive skin indulges over the gentler formula that contains far less harsh chemicals as the products marketed to adults. Maybe it’s time to consider what other products are hidden among the baby section.
Though you are way past your diaper wearing days, you may experiencing something else diaper cream is good for….acne. Diaper cream contains the ingredient zinc oxide, which is a great anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant agent that wards off acne. DHT is the hormone that causes most acne, and zinc oxide acts as a guard against it. Try it as a spot treatment at night, as it tends to contain upwards of 40% zinc oxide (depending on the brand).
It’s a great facial cleanser as it removes the impurities from the skin without stripping it of all its natural oils. This is important, as skin that becomes too dry from cleansing has a tendency to over oil itself, making the cleansing process almost counter productive.
The many uses of baby powder is quite astonishing.
- It’s great as a dry shampoo as it freshens up the hair, and soaks up the grimy oil
- Try sprinkling it on the skin pre-wax as it helps the wax to only adhere to the hair instead of the skin
- It’s a wonderful deodorizer if you tend to sweat a lot in the heat sprinkle some in the areas that you need a little more reinforcement. It also helps to prevent chaffing!
- Try it on your lips before applying your lip color, as it helps it to stay in place
- Apply it to your lashes prior to using your mascara, it will give your lashes some added volume
Let’s just call this lip balm on steroids! With the main ingredient usually being lanolin, its over the top moisture power is amazing. The great part about it, is that the cream tends to have the same consistency as most lip balms already, but is just packed with tons of great moisture ingredients minus the fillers like most mainstream chapsticks.
These wipes are just as effective as your current makeup removing wipes, just probably a lot cheaper! Gentle enough to use on your face, and effective enough to clean even the hardest of makeup to remove. Oh, and might I mention they are great on your adult butt too!
It’s great for post shower moisture, as well as an eye makeup remover.
Incoming search terms:
- a fountain of cum over a beloved beauty
- baby products that are good for adults
- johnsons baby powder for acne
- the best baby products
- the best cosmetics for a new baby