“Beans Beans they’re good for your heart the more you eat them the more you”…..So I think you may know the rest, but did you know that this “magical little fruit” is great for plenty of other things like diabetes, cancer, obesity, and HAIR GROWTH!? If you are on the lookout for a great and natural boost for you hair try implementing more beans into your diet. They are a great source of vitamin B6 and folic acid, magnesium, sulfur, zinc, and biotin. All of these nutrients promote shiny, strong, moisturized hair that grows. Biotin specifically is known to boost the hair growth rate if regularly added into your daily diet. In fact, the American Diabetes Association recommends a serving of 3 cups of beans per week!
Try these 2 great recipes to get beans in your diet IMMEDIATELY!
Bean Soup With Kale
Prep/Cook Time: 22 Min.
1 tablespoon olive oil
8 garlic cloves, minced
1 medium yellow onion, chopped
4 cups raw kale, chopped (be sure to remove the spiny sections, there won’t be many, but those that remain will be tough)
4 cups chicken broth or 4 cups vegetable broth, divided
2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans or 2 (15 ounce) cans navy beans, undrained, split
2 (15 ounce) cans sliced carrots, undrained
1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning
salt and pepper
1 cup chopped parsley
shredded parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in large pot
- Add in the garlic and onion, sautéing them until they are slightly transparent
- After washing the Kale saute for about 15 min. until its a bright emerald green
- Add 3 cups of the broth, saving 1 cup, 2 cups of the beans, save 1 cup, all of the carrots, tomatoes, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, mix the reserved beans and broth until smooth.
- Stir into the soup to thicken it nicely
- Simmer 15 more minutes
- When ready to serve place in bowls and sprinkle chopped parsley and shredded parmesan on top
- Best served with a slice of bread
Incoming search terms:
- best beans for hair growth
- are cannellini beans good for hair growth
- beans for hair growth?
- beans and hair growth
- beans and hair
- beans hair growth
- raw cocoa bean for hair growth
- bean & wine hair grow
- hair growth on beans
- beans for hair growth