What You Will Need:
Colors from BH Cosmetics 2nd Edition
*Tearduct/ Inner V- Light Blue/ Aqua
*Middle lid- Lions Blue
*Outer V- Navy Blue
*Blending Color-Mix Navy and Black
*Lipliner- MAC Magenta
*Lipstick- MAC Taupe and Orange eyeshadow
- Start off with a clean face
- Fill in your eyebrows according to your own level of comfortability. I like mine filled in a bit on the thick side…as you can tell
- Add concealer under your eyes, sweeping the product from the tear duct out under the eye and straight across to the hairline.
- Add concealer from between the eyebrows down the bridge of the nose and add the last bit of product onto the top of the lip and on your chin. (I have a bit of a chin butt so I split my application to emphasize this feature).
- Apply eyeshadow primer on eyelid.
- Add whatever color(s) you want onto lid (from tear duct to outer v) and also add a blending color and a highlight under your brow.
- BLEND, BLEND, BLEND!! Blend “blending color” first especially if it completely contrasts with your eyelid color(s).
- Blend and apply more color to lid if necessary.
- Add lashes, liner, and mascara (optional).
- Blend concealer with a makeup sponge, add warm brown to hallow portion of your cheeks with a contoured powder brush, add a beautiful blush and a bold lipstick.
- Go forth and Be fabulous!!
For Inquires Contact Blaire
Facebook: Blaire Beats
Incoming search terms:
- detroit lions mac eyeshadow tutorial