Do you want to learn a new HOT way to hair growth. Try picking up some fresh cayenne peppers during your next trip to the grocery store. Cayenne pepper, scientifically known as Capsicum Annuum, is naturally a potent stimulant. It is good for increasing the activity in the body’s respiratory, digestive, and circulatory systems. The capsaicin compound is what gives the pepper its heat. When placed on the scalp it causes a tingling sensation. What your feeling is actually the cayenne triggering increased blood flow from the root of the hair to the follicles. This in turn causes increased hair growth.
Create you own Cayenne Hair Oil: Here is the a recipe that you can use to jump start your hair growth journey!
Incoming search terms:
- cayenne pepper for hair growth
- www cayennepepperforhair
- cayenne pepper and hair growth
- cayenne pepper on your hair
- monistat 7 and cayenne pepper hair growth hair
- cayenne pepper for hair
- cayenne pepper hair
- cayenne pepper oil for hair
- monistat 7 anscayenne pepper for hair