There is nothing like a simple 5 ingredient meal, especially when it’s yummy healthy and fuses something as magnificent as banana bread and french toast together. Check it out now!
1 cup coconut milk
3/4 cups soy milk (or other vegan milk substitute)
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
oil or margarine for frying
- Mash the bananas up
- Whisk together with the coconut milk, soy milk, sugar and cinnamon
- Pour into a shallow pan or pie tin
- Dip both sides of the bread into the mixture
- Cook in a lightly greased skillet (Use coconut oil if you are feeling extra healthy) over medium heat
- Your french toast should be lightly golden brown on both sides
- Top with with some fresh banana and eat up!