Love coffee? Well next time you go to ditch the grounds DON’T. Your beauty routine has been dying to infuse these magical caffeinated particles into it. Try any of these DIY beauty treatments to living you up a bit!
You can never have too many exfoliators. Coffee grounds are great for that!
- 4 Tablespoons coconut or olive oil
- 6 Tablespoons finely grounded coffee beans (it can be previously brewed)
- 2-3 drops of tea tree oil
- Combine all ingredients
- Scoop out a small portion and gently buff in a circular motion on face or body
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator
- This mixture will stay fresh for several weeks
Cellulite can’t be removed entirely, but it can be worked on. The caffeine in coffee is proven to enhance fat metabolism and increase circulation. This can help reduce the appearance of cellulite. Try using your scrub on your cellulite covered areas.
The caffeine in coffee can help stimulate your scalp. Take old grounds and mix it with your favorite conditioner. Gently scrub your scalp with it.
Incoming search terms:
- eyes liner dp favim