Bath detoxification is an ancient remedy. It is a wonderful way to relax, lose weight, cleanse your body of waste, and just feel better. There are several different types of bath detoxes, each having their own benefits. If you are looking to soak away some of that stress, or simply just want to get over that 24 hour cold/virus try out one (or more) of these relaxing baths.
Important Considerations Before Bath Detoxing :
- Drink plenty of water before and after as the bath may dehydrate you
- As you step out of the bath be careful and move slowly. Its likely that you will feel weak and/or light-headed from the detox
- Please don’t take hot baths or salt baths if you are pregnant, have heart trouble, high blood pressure, or if you are diabetic. If you’re not sure, talk to your doctor first
- If you begin to feel like your coming down with a flu/cold after the detox don’t panic. This just means that the detox is working and your body is just weak from flushing out all the toxins. You should begin to feel normal again pretty quickly.
Incoming search terms:
- let\s take a bath
- chaos detox bath
- hydrogen peroxide detox bath
- swt kiss in washroom and bathing