This pear shaped fruit offers a world wind of beauty benefits. From reducing wrinkles, preventing pimples, brightening your skin, and offer UV protection, this is as good as it gets when it comes to a natural beauty staple. Try this great recipe below, and reap the many benefits now!
- 9 oz. shea oil or cocoa butter
- 9 oz. avocado oil
- 50 drops essential oil of your choice
- 3 tsp. corn starch
- Small wide-mouth jars, sterilized
- Large bowl
- Melt the shea or cocoa butter in an pan under a boiler or on a pot on the stove.
- Add the avocado oil, essential oil & corn starch
- Mix thoroughly
- Whip the mixture in a mixing bowl for 20 min. until it gets to a light buttery like consistency.
- As it cools it thickens, and will begin to look like whipped cream.
- Store in jars
Use this butter on your skin right after you’ve dried off from a shower for best results. For an added benefit you can use this mixture as a deep conditioner.
Incoming search terms:
- diy avacado body butter
- diy avocado butter
- benefits of avocado pear to the body
- black lines in nails treatments
- DIY avocado body wash
- Palmers avocado body butter