Knots and tangles, these are hair nightmares! Not only can detangling hair be the most damaging portion of your hair care routine, it can also be the most tedious and time consuming. What every curly haired girl needs is a really good hair detangling spray and I have just the right formula.
- Empty spray bottle
- 2–3 Tbsp. regular conditioner
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- Warm water
- optional: essential oil of your choice
- Put 2–3 tablespoons of your favorite conditioner in your squirt bottle.
- Fill up the bottle the rest of the way with warm water. This helps the conditioner to melt into the water quickly, so it doesn’t just clump up at the bottom.
- Mix in your tablespoon of ACV
- Add 2–3 drops of essential oil for scent if you like. I enjoy peppermint oil as it helps to masks the ACV scent and offers up a therapeutic tingle
- Spray on dry hair to untangle even the worst cases of matted mess
- Make sure entire affected area is damp and then comb thru from tip to root
Incoming search terms:
- diy detangler spray black girl hair