- Lip balm containers
- Glass measuring cup
- Small grater
- Yellow beeswax
- Coconut oil
- Vitamin E oil
- Measuring spoons
- Add a few drops of oil to the bottom of the measuring cup. Not only is it good for your skin, it will also help prolong the shelf life of the balm!
- Measure out two teaspoons or coconut oil, pressing it into and leveling the spoon. Scrape it all into the measuring cup.
- Grate a tablespoons worth of the beeswax. Make sure you get the full tablespoon, if you don’t have enough it will make your mixture softer and oilier.
- Melt the mixture down completely until it is a liquid and golden.
- Pour into your lip balm container
- Let sit for several hours before use
Incoming search terms:
- diy lip repair