Bright metallic pops of color are saturating some of the season’s most in-demand pieces–from winter accessories, to skinny jeans, leather jackets and more! Now you can create this trendy look with a few simple steps at home! Follow these instructions to make your very own pair of metallic tip shoes.
What you’ll need:
- Painter’s tape
- Spray paint in the color of your choice
- Clear sealant
- A plastic bag
- Tape off the bottom portion & toe of your heel with painter’s tape.
- Once taped, wrap the rest the remaining areas of the shoe (along with the inside) with a plastic bag to shield from spray paint.
- In a well-ventilated area, spray the untaped portion with the spray paint color of your choice.
- Allow to dry overnight and then spray with a clear sealant to protect.
- Remove tape and plastic.