The winter weather wrecks havoc on my poor pout. There is nothing worse than trying to apply that sexy lipstick and it wont go on smooth because your lips are peeling all over the place. I finally came up with a yummy solution. Try out this DIY sugar scrub and let me know what you think! And guess what it even works great on your skin too! Dry hands, elbows, feet TRY IT OUT!
- brown or white sugar
- extra virgin coconut oil
1. Choose your container, and measure your exfoliant so that the container is just about half full.
2. Measure the coconut oil—you want a 1:1 ratio of oil to sugar.
3. Transfer oil and sugar to a mixing bowl, then add cinnamon. Add “until it tastes good”
4. Mix gently to combine—over-mixing will make the granules begin to dissolve.
5. Add scrub to an air-tight storage container and refrigerate for up to two weeks. Remove from fridge at least five minutes before use so that the mixture can soften. Make sure you put back in refrigerator between each use.
Incoming search terms:
- maybelline sugar scrub