Sweet potatoes contain Omega 3, fatty acids magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and zinc and vitamins A, B, C, K and E. Not only does this benefit your internal health, but it also plays a role in your outer beauty. Sweet Potatoes treat oily skin, act as a natural toner, heals dark circles, reduces eye puffiness, prevents premature aging, and moisturizes skin. Try out this Sweet Potato facial, and see the difference it makes!
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 mango
- 5 TB honey
- Poke holes a sweet potato with a fork
- Place it in the microwave for 10 minutes
- If you don’t have a microwave, cut up the potato and boil for 30 min.
- Remove the insides of the mango with a spoon and mash up
- Repeat with the cooked sweet potato
- Mix the mango, potato, and honey together
- Let mixture cool
- Rub all over face and let sit for 10-15 min.
Incoming search terms:
- sweet potatie beauty diy