Lash curlers don’t receive the credit they deserve. They are portion of makeup application, that is often overlooked, but so impactful, if done right. Properly curled lashes can appear longer, fuller, and thicker, while making the eyes appear larger and more awake. Try these steps when using lash curlers:
- Open the curler completely and bring it to the upper lashes, keep the strip on the root of the lashes.
- Double check and make sure to have secured all of the lashes inside the curler.
- Close the curler and squeeze carefully, while pulsing the grips.
- Turn the curlers upwards so that the curve of the curler lines up with the curve of the eyelids crease.
- Slowly squeeze and pull the curler up from the root of the lash to the tip, while taking small pulses of light pressure and holding the tool in place for several seconds. Do this until you reach the end of the lashes.
- Repeat on the other eye then apply mascara.
Incoming search terms:
- curling eyelashes