Going paleo, gluten-free, or simply just want to find a healthier way to satisfy that sweet tooth? Try any of these devine and mouthgasmic desserts!
Peanut Butter Cookies Yields: about 16 cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
*(3/4 cup shredded coconut) *
*(1 cup mini Reese cups, chopped)
- Mix peanut butter and sugars in a medium-sized mixing bowl
- Add egg and beat until smooth
- Stir in baking soda
- Roll dough into small balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Using the back of a dinner fork, press hash marks in two directions, flattening each cookie slightly
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 10 minutes
- Let cool for five minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack
*To create coconut adaptation, fold shredded coconut into dough as you form each ball. Press with a fork and bake as instructed.
**To create peanut butter cup adaptation, chop peanut butter cups and fold into dough before forming balls. Then, roll into balls, press with a fork and bake as instructed.
Incoming search terms:
- flourless baked goods
- brown sugar kissing
- Baked Goods
- megan good with box braids
- flowerless baked goods in Chicago