If you are like me, you love pop and juice. Juice is definitely something that my fridge can’t ever be without. The problem with this, it’s a setup for failure! I find myself binging on all things sugary! Lately, I have been really trying to figure out how to cut back on my need for sugar, and I wanted to start by monitoring my juice and pop intake. I have come to find that there is a great alternative, fruit infused water. Not only is it a healthier option, it is easy to make!
Some of the top spas have known about the great health benefits of fruit, herb, and flower infused water for decades. They not only promote hydration, but make your drinking water tasty and full of nutrients. The great news though, is that you don’t have to go to the high-end, pricey spa’s just to get these trendy waters. You can easily make your healthy, delicious, and vitamin infused water on your own at home!
First Let’s Talk Benefits:
- Dehydration is known to be linked to headaches, digestive problems, obesity, and joint pain. Infusing your water with fruits, herbs, or flowers you are not only improving the flavor, but also adding essential vitamins that help your body.
- The store bought vitamin water is less cost friendly, and far less healthy. They often have preservatives, artificial sweeteners and colors, sodium, dextrose, and high fructose corn syrup or refined sugars.
- Some of the best benefits of having fruit infused water are appetite control, hydration, immune defense, heartburn prevention, blood sugar regulation and weight management.
- Great alternative to alcoholic beverages
- Good for getting young children to increase their daily water intake
- Gives a boost of energy, especially good during or after an intense workout
Incoming search terms:
- fruit infused water benefits
- Benefits of Fruit Infused Water
- infused water recipes and benefits
- fruit water and fruit benefits
- health benefits of fruit infused water
- stress relief infused water
- fruit water infuser weight loss benefits
- dangers of infused water
- fruit infused waters made at home to induce weight loss in targeted areas