As a few weeks passed she began to suffer from severe headaches and pain, especially at night. She eventually went to family doctor who gave her medicine to treat the headaches, but they only gave her temporary relief.
Desperate to find an answer, she went to see a specialist who did blood tests and even a brain scan. All the tests were negative but her headaches continued, creating issues for her to work and sleep.
Her doctor decided to examine her scalp and her beautiful weave and there he found the issue….WORMS!!!
After sending samples to a lab, they discovered that the worms had hatched from eggs that were in the hair, and had begun to burrow into her skull. It is the doctors belief that the weave she had installed was from a corpse because the type of worms she had are typically found on a DEAD BODY!
Now of course the manager of the salon was mortified when Irene notified her that the hair she had installed into her head was full of worm eggs. The manager stated:
“I am shocked to hear this because this is the first time such a thing is happening to my clients. I will get more information from my supplier because we import these weaves from the UK, USA and India.” “Maybe, the supplier sent us rejects from the factory or weaves that had overstayed in the stores but I promise to follow up on the matter and compensate Irene.”
Irene was forced to shave her head after this traumatic experience and took antibiotics to remedy the headaches.
So how can you prevent this from happening to you?
[sociallocker]1. Only order hair from a TRUSTED vendor
2. Thoroughly inspect and cleanse the hair before installation
3. Comb through the hair before installation
4. Don’t ignore signs of pain. If you are in any kind of pain after an install something isn’t right. Our body is like a computer. When a computer has a virus it slows down and stops working properly. When your body is in pain it is telling you something is WRONG. Maybe its just that your braids are too tight, but even if this is the case you need to take heed. You can ruin/damage your hair follicles from too much stress.[/sociallocker]
Just keep these tips in mind, stay beautiful and remember to
Incoming search terms:
- is weave dead people hair
- human hair weaves nairobi
- weave dead hair
- upscale hair salon pictures
- dead hair
- dead weave
- persa gel available in Nairobi
- Make weave dead
- ktc sesame oil in Nairobi
- pics of hunan hair from india hair 101 hair shop