Fake lashes can make a world of difference in the way your eyes look. They enhance and draw attention to your facial features. If done properly, you could be pleasantly surprised with the results.
Take a look at these tips and tricks to better assist your application.
1. Properly measure the length of the fake lash to make sure it correctly fits the shape of your eyelid. If necessary, cut off the ends of the lash until you get the right length.
2. Use a high quality glue in order to have long lasting results (not the glue that comes with the pack). If you don’t have a steady hand, try applying the glue with a toothpick and glide it across the strip. Use a generous amount of glue at both the inner and outer corners. This prevents the lashes from lifting up when you blink.
3. Allow glue to dry a bit (10 seconds) before applying to the lid. This makes the glue more tacky and easier to apply and prevents slippage while trying to line it up properly.
4. It’s best to apply the lashes on top of your natural lashes at the lash baseline. Do not place on the eyelid. High quality glue will dry clear, and is forgiving when and if you get a little messy.
5. Apply mascara. This helps to better blend the natural lashes with the false ones.
Incoming search terms:
- mac lashes 32
- mac 4 black fake lashes
- mac 7 lashes review
- mac lashes 7
- mac false lashes mascara
- mac 4 lashes
- mac false eyelashes 32
- mac fake lashes review
- mac lashes 3
- mascara false lashes mac