There is simply nothing worse than waking up a few days after your fresh bikini wax, and seeing those red nasty ingrown hair bumps! They were not on your list of accessories to go with that new swim suit you just bought! Unfortunately, some of us are prone to getting them more than others, and there are steps we can take to help prevent them, but some are just inevitable. They form from hair follicles curling up and growing back into the skin.
Here is an all-natural ingrown hair treatment that is easy to make and gentle on the skin. And it smells divine, too.
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 7 drops lavender oil
- 12 drops tea tree oil
- Mix all ingredients in a small jar or bottle (preferably one that can be sealed off so you can use your mixture later).
- Apply a small amount to affected area after shaving, waxing, or any hair removal and rub in until it begins to absorb.
- Watch your ingrown hairs disappear!
The coconut oil is an anti-fungal/bacterial treatment that moisturizes at the same time. The tea tree oil has a tremendous amount of healing properties. It helps reduce redness and clears up infections. The lavender helps soothe the skin and makes the mixture smell yummy.
Incoming search terms:
- lavender oil for ingrown hair
- Persa gel ingrown hairs
- coconut milk ingrown hair
- lavender oil to cure ingrown hairs
- persagel for ingrown hair