DIY: Natural toner for clear complexion
Common drugstore toners can be harsh and drying for those with sensitive skin but fear no more! A natural homemade toner can be your solution for clean pores and even skin tone!
I’ve recently started to break out and decided that it was time I changed up my daily skin routine to something more natural. I’ve been using this concoction on my face for about a month and it’s brightened up my sunspots and my overall complexion is much clearer. Read on to see how it’s all done!
½ cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice ~2 lemons
2/3 cup of witch hazel (can be bought at any drug store. If you tend to have dry skin make sure to buy the Rose Petal witch-hazel because it doesn’t contain any alcohol)
Empty plastic bottle or squirt bottle
1. Mix the ingredients into the bottle
2. Cleanse face with facial cleaner and rinse
3. Apply homemade toner with cotton pad over entire face (if using spray bottle, spray generous amount all over the face)
4. Apply moisturizer
5. I personally like to keep my toner in the refrigerator so that it helps to relieve morning puffiness in my face.
The witch hazel helps to tighten pores and reduce inflammations caused by acne.
The lemon juice helps heal blemishes as well as lightens the overall tone of your face for a brighter and more radiant glow!
Incoming search terms:
- diy lemon toner
- drugstore toner even skin tone