Okay, I admit I don’t know the miracle juice that relinquishes all women of their period! But what if I told you that with a few key ingredients you may be able to better manage those UNFAIR and debilitating menstrual cramps?
Note: If you don’t have a juicer, this will work in the blender. The juice will come out a lot thicker, but the raw nutrients will still be there.
6 large carrots
A natural and cheap diuretic that helps fight bloat and water retention.
4 large celery stalks
The anti-inflammatory properties of celery assists in alleviating the muscle/menstrual cramps as well as the migraines you may be getting
3 apples (any kind)
Their high fiber content will have you saying bye bye to all laxatives. Apples combined with carrots will surely keep you regular and wipe out any period-related constipation
This is a super detox agent with phenomenal anti-bacterial/fungal properties that stops “period skin” in it’s place! No more excess oil, blackheads, and little red bumps.
Ginger (at least as big as your thumb)
Your cramps won’t will lose once it gets the one…two punch from ginger root. It has super strength anti-inflammatory properties that have been known to WIN the battle for menstrual cramps for years!
- Wash everything, then toss in a juicer or blender
- If using a juicer, add the ginger last, separately, after mixing the rest. If using a blender, peel the ginger, and add a cup of water to the mixture to help the liquefying process.
- The end result should be a night bright orange color
- Try it over ice, with a straw, while lying in bed with a hot water bottle on your throbbing uterus
- Any left over juice that you may have PLEASE REFRIGERATE in an airtight container, and discard after 3 days
- Stir before drinking
Now That’s Natural Cramp Relief!
Incoming search terms:
- natural blendable inflammation remedy
- period cramps