The ombre´ craze may be here to stay for little while longer. We’ve seen this trend start in fashion, and now its bouncing through the different avenues of the beauty world. Ombre´ nails, eye shadow, and now lips! So I caught up with with make-up lover Blaire Beats (instagram @My_ish_Cray) to get the download on how to do this cute look. I found out how simple this new trend is to accomplish! Here is what you need to do, to get this great look!
What you’ll need:
- Your favorite lipstick Blair Beats loves the mac collection
- A darker lipliner (or if you have a steady hand, a darker lipstick and a lip brush)
- A shimmery, light colored powder eyeshadow or even lighter lip color
- A small, flat brush that you can wash
- Apply the lipstick to your lips
- Next, line your lips with the dark liner or lipstick (if you chose this method)
- Paying special attention to the corners of your lips
- Blend the liner into the medium lipstick by drawing really short, feather like strokes from the outside in.
- Time to highlight: you can either use a powder or lighter lip color
- Take your brush and the light eyeshadow/lip color and dab a little right in the middle of your lips, upper and lower, creating a small circle. Blaire prefers the eyeshadow, as it has the advantage of not smudging.
- Blend it out with a brush or Blaire Beats finds it easier to blot it out with her finger.
- Once you’ve blended everything together, you will begin to see the beautiful ombre´ effect.
- Now go strut your stuff!
Incoming search terms:
- ombre lips at target
- ombre lips with eyeshadow