If you are like me, you weren’t blessed with the beauty of having plump beauty african american like lips. I often envied those who had a full pout, but now I have found an alternative solution. Overdrawn lips have become a beauty trend in the last year, and many celebrities have been using this technique for years. It’s quite simple!
You Will Need:
- Concealer that matches your skin
- A lip liner in a shade close to your natural lip color
- A matte or satin lipstick in a shade close to the liner
- A light, non-sticky lip gloss
- Blend the concealer around the outline of your lips. Do not over do this, as the end result will look very unnatural. This step is simply mean for you to hide your mouth’s natural perimeter a little.
- Apply your powder on top of the concealer to help it set. If it makes it easier put it over your entire lips.
- Take a sharpened lip liner, and begin tracing lightly on the very outside of your natural lip line. The further outside the line you go the bigger and more unnatural your lips will look. This look is supposed to give you a subtle natural enlargement of the lips
- Taking short feather like strokes, fill in the lips from the outside in with the liner. This will help the blending process and give your lips a base for the color to stick to.
- Apply your lipstick on top. Matte lipsticks are sexy, but I find that colors with a bit of shine work better.
Here’s an example of the finished look!
Incoming search terms:
- overdrawn lips
- show me the heaviest overdrawn lipstick!
- how to do overdrawn lips
- how to overdraw lips
- overdrawn top lip
- overdrawn lips technique
- overdrawing lips
- overdraw lips
- overdraawn lips
- over draw lips