Cucumber has been the number one go to since the beginning of time for under-eye puffiness remedies. They have tons of Vitamin K that help to shrink capillaries, and reduce the appearance of under eye circles. The coolness of the cucumbers also help to restore the skin back to its natural hydrated and youthful state. Try these frozen cucumber eye pads!
What You Need:
- 1 large cucumber
- 10-15 cotton pads
- Blend cucumber (keep skin) at high speed until liquified
- Add small amounts of water to thin, if necessary
- Soak cotton pads in the fresh cucumber juice
- Gently squeeze out excess juice by pressing the pads between your palms
- You want to eliminate any dripping excess, while maintaining as much saturation as possible
- Place pads flat and separated in a plastic sandwich bags (you can fit about 6 in each bag)
- Freeze to cool and preserve freshness
- When your eyes need a pick-me-up remove 2 of the cucumber pads and thaw slightly before placing over your eyes for 10 minutes
It’s magical puffy eye relief!
Incoming search terms:
- imagens de hair curly