You always hear about a great detox for the body, but what about a nice detox for your scalp? A scalp detox is great for exfoliating the scalp and removing any buildup on it. This gives your head of hair a real chance to breath and grow.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together
- Use a generous amount of the mask on your scalp
- Using your finger tips massage your scalp in gentle circular motion this wills stimulate and increase circulation, while removing pore clogging dead skin cells
- Wrap a shower cap around your hair such that it covers your scalp and hair completely.
- Leave it on for about 10-15 minutes.
- Shampoo and condition as usual. You have now removed the buildup and oil that was polluting your scalp.
- Finish your detox treatment off with an apple cider vinegar rinse. This will help kill any bacteria on the scalp that creates dandruff. It will also produce a healthy shine on the hair.
Incoming search terms:
- DIY scalp detox
- scalp detox