Let’s FACE it, skin is a big deal! As women we spend relentless amounts of money on skin products to keep it smooth, clear, and glowing. What if I told you all your clean & clear skin problems could be solved for less than $5. You probably already have these acne and wrinkle fighting ingredients at home now! If your kitchen doesn’t have Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and your bathroom castor oil you need to re-evaluate your product stash. Some mystery ingredients right? NO!
So you might be wondering how does this work? The ideology behind it is if you smother your face with GOOD oil there is no room for the bad oil to come and take over your skin causing things like pimples and blackheads. Castor oil typically is used as a laxative. This thick oil works as a dirt absorbent when used on the skin. It gets deep into the pores and draws up dirt and other harmful skin particles. Because it acts like a vacuum it cannot be used solely by itself, as it will create a very dry situation for your skin. This is why you must make a castor oil/olive oil cocktail mixture. The olive oil helps to balance the castor oil out. It works like a moisturizer keeping the castor oil from leaving your skin feeling tight. This is a 2 in 1 mixture. Cleanser and moisture for less than $5.
The following ingredients will make up to four bottles of oil solution. Here’s what you’ll need:
• Castor oil ($6.50 for 16-ounce bottle)
• Extra virgin olive oil ($6.99 for 16-ounce bottle)
• Empty bottle with pump attachment ($1 for 12-ounce bottle found in the travel-sized section)
• Wash cloth (using a white one will let you see all the gunk you get off your face)
To make the solution
- Fill the bottle up halfway with olive oil
- Fill the rest of the bottle up with castor oil
- Screw the top on and shake to mix the oils together
- To use, soak the wash cloth in a bowl of hot water, or just fill your sink up with hot water and let it soak while you’re doing the next step
- Put two pumps of the oil solution in your hands and rub it until is saturates your palms.
- On a dry face with your makeup still on, start rubbing the solution all over your face – yes even on your eyes. Not only is this great for cleaning your face, it is also the best makeup remover I have found to this date
- Keep rubbing the solution in for about a minute
- Once the minute is up, wring out the wash cloth and lay it over your face allowing your pores to open up and rid the crud trapped in there. Do this for about 30 seconds and then start rubbing the oil off of your face with the same wash cloth. Once all the oil is off, you’re done.
- Do this once in the morning and again before bed time for best results.
Incoming search terms:
- pouring oil
- oil pouring
- oil pouring out
- Pictures of pouring olive oil
- girl washing face flickr
- amlactin mixed in castor oil
- olive oil close up
- picture of Pouring o f Olive Oil
- olive oil pouring out of bottle
- olive oil pouring images