So if its anything we all know about Pharell is how great he always looks no matter how much time passes by. It seems as though his face hasn’t aged in over 10 years! One things for sure he never looks tired! Here is his secret he uses what I like to call guyliner to tight-line his eye lids!
If you aren’t familiar with what tight-lining is, its the process of drawing your eyeliner on as close as possible to your lash line. This simple trick is great, because even if you don’t have time (or simply are being lazy), to do your entire face, this simple move will have you looking great! The dark line around your eye, makes the whites of your eye appear brighter, your lashes appear thicker, and makes your eyes pop!
If you would like to give it a try, simply follow these simple and easy steps!
1. You will first need to determine what budge-proof pencil such as, Urban Decay 24-7 Glide On pencil, is best for you. Depending upon your eye color you should try certain colors. For instance, if you have hazel eyes try a stone/slate gray color, if you have blue eyes try a dark chocolate brown color, and if you have brown or green eyes try a iridescent purple/plum color.
2. Using your index finger, pull the skin under your eye down (gently), in order to expose your waterline. Being sure to be careful, trace the line from inner to outer. Take extra effort to focus on the tear duct area, as you want to make sure this part of the line is very well defined. If you want to dramatize the look even more go over the line multiple times.
3. Now blink. This will help to transfer some of the liner to the top portion of your eyelid.
4. As simple and easy as this trick is, it can make a huge impact on your look. Now just put add some volumizing mascara to your lashes (top and bottom), and you are ready to go. Check out my finished product below!
Incoming search terms:
- best color for tightlining green eyes
- best drugstore eyeliner for tightlining
- best eyeliner for tightlining
- best eyeliner for tightlining 2013
- gabrielle lazy eyelid
- tightlining with color eyeliner