Waist training: It is one of the HOTTEST weight loss trends out there right now. Celebrities such as Jessica Alba, Beyoncé, and Deelishis (from the reality T.V. series Flavor of Love) have done this.
Waist training has it’s benefits but like anything else you gotta know when and where to draw the line. Like those men who tend to go a little too hard in the gym or that friend who always seems to have a little too much to drink… if you’re the type to over indulge then waist training may not be for you.
As with anything else, when it comes to corset training if you listen to your body and take things slowly and progressively then you are at less of a risk of developing any serious issues. Some of the benefits include an improved posture and of course a smaller waist line. There are tons of garments out there to help you train your waist from waist cinchers to corsets, girdles and shapers. But in order for them to be beneficial you have to be dedicated and consistent. Many women give up before they even achieve any results… and the other half just don’t know when to stop. With that being said.. it AIN’T for everybody. I would say the most important thing about lacing or corseting is knowing when to take it off!
6 Tips If You Decide To Waist Train:
1. Put your shoes on before you put your corset on. Doing it the other way around will be DIFFICULT.
2. Don’t drink carbonated beverages when laced into a corset. The gas will feel much more exaggerated laced up.
3. Get someone to help you the first few times. It’s not that you cannot lace yourself into a corset, but just like getting a pedicure is so much nicer than painting your own toes, having help getting into a corset is much easier with an assistant.
4. Have at least two waist training corsets – if you alternate between two corsets it gives them a chance to air out between wearings, and they will last longer and not need to be cleaned as often
5. Get 3-5 corset liners or Corset Protectors. These cotton/lycra corset protecting tubes will protect your corset from sweat and odors and protect your body from the tight-fitting fabric of the corset.
6. Only dry clean an authentic corset. Putting it through the washing machine is can ruin it. Even hand-washing will cause damage.
See Some Celebs Who Do It Below:
Incoming search terms:
- waisted by keke
- waist training before and after
- deelishis waist training
- deelishis measurements
- wasted by keke waist training
- waist training
- beyonce waist training
- jessica alba waist training